Monday, March 1, 2010

Kuch Is Tarah - Atif Aslam



"kuchh is tarah teri palkein, meri palkon se mila de"
Some how let your glance meet my glance

"aansu tere, saare, meri palakon pe saja de"
Let all your tears adorn my eyelashes

"kuchh is tarah, teri palkein, meri palkon se mila de"
Some how let your glance meet my glance

"aansu tere, saare, meri palakon pe saja de"
Let all your tears adorn my eyelashes

"tu har ghadi har waqt, mere saath raha hain"
You have stayed with me all moments, in all time

"haan ye jism, kabhi door kabhi paas raha hain"
Yes this body has sometimes stayed afar, sometimes near

"jo bhi ghum hain ye tere, unhe tu mera bata de"
Whatever sorrows you have, give them my address

"kuch is tarah, teri palkein, meri palkon se mila de"
Some how let your glance meet my glance

"aansu tere, saare, meri palakon pe saja de"
Let all your tears adorn my eyelashes

"mujhko to tere chehare pe, ye ghum nahi jhachta"
I do not like to see this grief on your face

"jaayiz nahi lagta, mujhe ghum se tera rishta"
It does not seem possible to have a bond of grief with you

"sun meri guzarish ise chehare se hata de"
Listen to my request, remove that from your face

"kuch is tarah, teri palkein, meri palkon se mila de"
Some how let your glance meet my glance

"aansu tere, saare, meri palakon pe saja de"
Let all your tears adorn my eyelashes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment